Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich
Prep time: 8 mins
Cook time: 2 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Don’t know what to do with all the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving?? Try this turkey sandwich. It is sure to fuel your day or workout without weighing you down.
- 1 tsp honey mustard (use one with lowest-sodium)
- 2 slices Ezekiel bread
- 2 oz turkey breast, sliced thin
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 small handful alfalfa sprouts or shredded lettuce
- Spread mustard on to bread slices.
- On one of the slices, stack the turkey, tomato, and sprouts or lettuce.
- Top with second slice of bread.