Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
5 minute meal. A fast and easy way to get protein into your meals. Makes two servings.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 in squares
- 1 can kidney beans (15.5 oz), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup V-8 vegetable juice, spicy hot
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 packet chili seasoning
- In a large non-stick skillet or wok, brown the ground beef together with the onions on high heat for 3 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Add the yellow pepper and kidney beans, and continue stirring for a minute or so.
- Add the V-8 juice, cashews and seasoning, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer.
- Serve hot and enjoy.