Mexican Style Eggs
Try this recipe for a quick egg breakfast wrapped in a tortilla to go. Use a hot sauce, salsa or pepper to add some spice to your breakfast!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 whole-grain tortilla
- 1/4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries
- Scramble eggs in a non-stick skillet lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Pile cooked eggs into tortilla and top with cheese.
- Serve with side of berries.
- OPTIONAL: add a cup of almond, rice, or skim milk (with a scoop of protein powder, if desired) for additional fuel for your day.