Chicken Ranch Wrap
Prep time: 8 mins
Cook time: 2 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Have leftover chicken and looking for a quick lunch? Try this Chicken Ranch Wrap! This recipe can be multiplied for meal prep or family dinner.
- 1 6-inch whole-grain tortilla
- 3 oz. grilled chicken breast
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 leaves of lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, cut into sticks
- 1 tbsp ranch dressing, reduced-fat
- Fill tortilla with 3 oz. of grilled chicken breast, tomato, lettuce, and dressing.
- Serve with red pepper slices and celery sticks.
- Optional: you can add all the dressing to the wrap or leave half for dipping peppers and celery.