Clean food for clean eating. This chicken meatball meal serves one and can be multiplied for meal prepping.
- 3 oz. lean ground chicken
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup whole grain pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup green beans, steamed
- Mix ground chicken with egg white and seasoned bread crumbs.
- form mixture into small meatballs, place on a baking sheet, bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Toss meatballs with tomato sauce and pasta and serve with side of beans.