BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES
Serves: 4 servings
Sugar-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free pancakes.
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Banana
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup (sugar-free)
- 1½ cups Rolled Oats
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla (optional)
- In blender, pour in Almond Milk, eggs, egg white, banana, maple syrup, vanilla (optional), rolled oats, baking powder and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Once warmed, spray with non-stick cooking spray or place coconut oil or butter in skillet.
- Pour pancake batter into skillet in round circles.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side.
- Turn over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Drizzle with real maple syrup and toppings of choice.