A vegetarian breakfast with everyone’s favorite green vegetable! Get your good fats in with this filling and tasty meal.
- 2 tsp honey mustard
- 2 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Spread half of the honey mustard on each piece of the toast.
- Add half of the avocado and tomato to each slice.
- Drizzle each with oil.
- Add half of the basil and flaxseeds. Sprinkle both with pepper, to taste.
- After all the ingredients are loaded, cut into halves or quarters, making it easier to eat.