BOOST PRODUCTIVITY & REDUCE HEALTHCARE COSTS WITH HEALTHIER HAPPIER EMPLOYEES
A TURN-KEY SYSTEM TO EMPLOYEE WELLNESS
A TURN KEY
EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAM
BOOST PRODUCTIVITY, & LOWER HEALTH CARE COSTS wITH HEALTHIER HAPPIER EMPLOYEES
Fitness - Choose one of 22 Workout Programs designed around your goals, time constraints, workout preferences & limitations
Nutrition- What to eat, when to eat it, how much & why with shopping tips, meal prep strategies for quick & easy meals
Lifestyle- Manage stress, improve sleep habits & learn habits for healthy happy living, mindset
An Engaging Program
Gets and keeps users excited about improving their health
Works for people of all ages, genders & life situations
Hands-off system for HR to help boost the bottom line
Broken up into segments so that you are only doing one thing at a time.
CURRENT EMPLOYEE STATUS
Stressed about time, kids, money, health, family, work
Why Bad? sick employees cost a lot, work never gets done, negative employees make work environment toxic
TURN KEY SYSTEM-
-employees enroll themselves
-our coaches get them set up
-our coaches keep them motivated
-we can report active vs inactive members monthly/quarterly etc.
-we provide the lessons & support
Happy, focused, energized, positive,
Why Good? cost less, get more done, spread joy around the office environment, better teamwork
Providing your employees with this gives them the sense you care about them, they are more likely to stay with your company and produce more results.
Employee Pays - company discount
Split Pay - PREFERRED - Shows employees you are invested in them, & if they take advantage of this program, they have skin in the game and are more likely to follow through
-Pay 50/50 up front
-Pay a reimbursement based on participation
Employer Pays - Shows you care, but more costly for the company, less skin in the game
- Self Driven Program -
Online Coaching & Q&A Webinars-
In-person group coaching-
1-on-1 coaching with discounted memberships-
Local business Discounts-
Wellness Challenges-monthly challenges keep people engaged and motivated
new challenges each month for a full 12 months
offer prizes for single or multiple winners such as extra time off, fitbits, cash (pools), free massages, special parking spots, etc.
Forbes Article- Sum points in a nutshell, use logo , embed link for further reading
1. A higher level of awareness is essential to success. Americans are becoming more and more health conscious. But due to higher stress, longer work days and constant multitasking, it is more difficult to find the time to act on wellness goals. Creating an on-site wellness program is important because the majority of an employee's time is spent at the workplace.
2. Many chronic diseases are preventable. According to the CDC, chronic diseases account for 75 percent of total healthcare costs. They are also the most preventable type of disease. Such illnesses include heart disease, stroke, cancer and obesity. The only way to prevent disease is with actionable steps to halt progression. When old habits are years in the making, you cannot expect behavior to change to happen overnight. However, when a person is able to commit mentally, emotionally and socially and on a conscience level, progress is possible. An employee wellness program needs to address this through consistent education and layers of accountability.
3.Be creative. Corporate wellness shouldn’t be boring. Creating unique and dynamic programs that consistently evolve over time ensure the best possibility of long term success. Human beings need to be challenge and stimulated in different ways and different means to create change. Challenge your program to stay on the latest trends; it will help to appoint a wellness lead that takes direct responsibility over the operations.
4. Combat rising healthcare costs. Healthcare costs are rising year after year. Employers, especially those at small companies, can simply not afford to take on this burden any longer. As a result, they are passing the costs on to their employees through higher deductibles. But healthier employees can actually help their own bottom line. Some employers are now lowering employee’s contributions with rebates if they do participate in a wellness program.
5. Corporate wellness is a complex, long-term play. The success of corporate wellness is driven by the unique strategy behind it. It involves a framework that outlines short and long-term goals for the employee and the employer. Corporate wellness needs support, leadership, commitment from the vendor, employer and employees. A successful program takes time and constantly evolves so it can be integrated into the fabric of the company's culture. Corporate wellness is not just one solution. It is the culmination of many solutions that work together under one strategy. It involves layers of physical activity, education, communication, incentives, and a long term commitment.
When we actually think about what needs to take place, it seems fairly straightforward. However, the challenge lies in the execution. Behavior modification takes time and is different from person to person. It is possible, when reinforced consistently with different programs, multiple touch points, strong leadership, and an unwavering commitment. I challenge both the employers and the employees to think differently about wellness and what it means to them. If the end goal is healthier employees, then both parties need to be involved to share this common vision.
- making time for exercise and nutrition
- eat slowly (learn about your hunger & fullness cues)
- Stop @ 80%
- Eat Lean Protein with Every Meal
- Eat plenty of colorful fruits and vegetables
- Choose smart Carbs
- Eat Healthy Fats
- Plan Meals based on the 5 rules
- Record what you eat
- Create a sleep ritual
- Drink only calorie free beverages
- Take a break!
- Use a targeting recovery Strategy
- Eat whole foods only
- A little more, a little better
- Proteins and plants at every meal
- Practice 80% full
- Do a 5min body scan
- take a fitness info vacation
- 20 min of de-stressing
- create & practice your fitness mission
- create your own adventure
- prepare for a photo shoot
- celebrate your progress
- spread the love, pay it forward
TOP AREAS OF FOCUS
-eat slowly, mindfully at every meal (consistency)
-learn when you are hungry or satisfied
-create an energy deficit consistently (to lose weight)
- eat high quality, nutrient rich foods consistently
-get enough protein, smart carbs, healthy fats, & colorful veggies (vitamins, minerals, & phytonutrients)
- train consistently, frequently and intensely(when appropriate)
Categories of Lessons
Things you learn in each category
Great lessons -
Learn about creating new and improved habits, (habit change is hard, this is why)
the 5 whys - finding your true motivations
Why you should focus on one thing at a time( 1% better each day adds up quickly)
How to gain weight fast
Outcomes vs, behaviors
Small actions lead to big changes!
Recognize your good and bad habits
The many ways you can judge progress (measurements, photos, bf%, behaviors, energy levels, moods,
Play the hunger game!!!! ( how hungry can you get? what happens to your food choices when your more hungry)
Face your fears, delay gratification and stay focused on your goals
Hunger isn't an emergency
Whats protein, why is it important and where can you get it?
Did you know that dairy is baby cow growth formula?
How to make delicious & healthy super shakes. Great when you are on the go!
Keeping healthy foods available & convenient
Red, yellow and green light foods
Find out whos in your corner
Get a kitchen make over
Shopping day! Choosing the best produce, read food labels & try some new healthy foods.
The best vegetables are....
Different ways to prepare your vegetables
Whats the deal with Juicing? Why is it so great and what else can you do besides it?
Where your food really comes from!!!! The journey of the tomato
What are whole foods?
Why breakfast is a big deal!
Get local veggies !
Are you making fitness something harder than it needs to be?
Fuel up with smart carbs. (high in fiber & nutrients, low in sugar & minimally processed
What are smart carbs
***On lesson 67!!!!!**
Earn points over the year to use towards prizes . Main Prize is a Vacation or a bonus day off
each month they compete for the fittest employee parking spot
Points are called "SWEAT EQUITY" POINTS - Consistent weeks gives you boost in points